We are a non- governmental and non – profit making organization based in Accra.The main focus is on the organization of reading clinics to inculcate in children the culture of reading and encouraging the spirit of volunteerism among the youth of Ghana and beyond.
The reading clinic project was founded with a passion to inculcate the habit of reading in children by providing inspiring book collections and engaging literacy programs to children across Ghana. Children are ‘engaged’ with books where they are motivated to read them on their own in ways that increase their reading comprehension.
HURRAY 5TH DECEMBER IS HERE AGAIN-INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEER DAY Volunteering is an act of sacrifice. Volunteering is your ability to sacrifice what you have; skill, talent, wealth etc. that you can sacrifice for the benefit of others. Volunteering makes one happy while...read more
Encouraging Reading Habits since 2013
What We Do
The objectives of the Reading Clinic are;
- To inculcate in children the culture of reading for pleasure and at their leisure time.
- To inspire children to succeed through reading and to raise the standards of behavior ,reading and learning of basic school pupils in Ghana
- To make reading and learning fun and an enjoyable experience for all basic school pupils.
- To provide a unique and useful atmosphere that encourages and promotes the better use of leisure times often available to Children, the Youth and the Less privileged in our societies and our world towards their self-development and enhancement.
- To encourage the spirit of volunteerism among the youths.
The reading clinic Project under Precious Inspire works to create a culture of reading for children by providing inspiring books and literacy programs across Ghana, especially for children in the rural areas.
All children will have access to quality story books and motivation from volunteers no matter their economic status and capabilities.
Become a Volunteer. Get Involved.
It is not enough to simply teach children to read; we have to give them something worth reading. Something that will stretch their imaginations–something that will help them make sense of their own lives and encourage them to reach out toward people whose lives are quite different from their own.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.